Moms Top 10

Thursday, July 1, 2010

make your own: olive oil spray

I don't know about you, but the least amount of things I have to buy at the grocery store, the better. One way I am doing this is by trying to make more of my own products. Even taking away just one thing from my list sure does help.

I decided to stop buying those olive oil spray cans for cooking and baking, so I invested in a reusable olive oil sprayer. I absolutely love it! I never have to buy another spray can again...and the price on those can add up, especially since I was buying the organic cans. I purchased mine at Amazon.com but later found them a few bucks cheaper at Bed Bath and Beyond (around $10).

Since I have regular olive oil on hand at all times, why not just use that to make my own spray? Plus it's "green" and will definitely reduce the amount of garbage you produce. It really is a win-win situation.

Such a small thing makes me smile:)

go green, save money, be healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment